Workshop: RAGE 2022 @ DAC 2022!
The 1st Real-time And intelliGent Edge computing workshop will be held in conjunction with the 59th Design and Automation Conference (DAC 2022) in San Francisco, 10 July 2022.
Call for papers – submission deadline 20 March 2022.
Read more on the workshop homepage: https://rage2022.github.io/
This all-day workshop will include invited talks from expert speakers from both industry and academia, plus presentations of accepted papers and an open panel discussion. A selection of papers from the accepted submissions is planned to be invited to submit an extended journal version on a special issue related to the workshop. The organizers will select a shortlist of TPC members for a sub-committee aimed at evaluating the Best Paper Award and the Best Presentation Award of the workshop (for presentations from the open call for papers).
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
· Real-time edge computing
· QoS mechanisms for temporal isolation in light-weight virtualization mechanisms (Docker, WebAssembly)
· Mechanisms for end-to-end latency guarantees in the edge-to-cloud continuum
· Methods for functional decomposition between the edge and cloud
· Predictability in middleware frameworks (ROS, TensorFlow, TensorRT, and more)
· Real-time edge computing use cases
· Real-time network protocols for edge computing
· Real-time distributed artificial intelligence
· Resource scheduling and allocation in embedded real-time systems
· Predictable and efficient parallel applications
· Energy- and power-aware allocation in the edge-to-cloud Continuum
· Timing predictability for artificial intelligence