TECoSA aims to create a high-impact research, innovation and collaboration environment that contributes to position Sweden as a leader of trustworthy Edge-based systems. To fully reach the vision for 2030, we will continue our outstanding offering to Swedish and international industrial partners in terms of research, technology, knowledge, education and facilities.
Our vision for 2030 is to have created a high-impact research, innovation and collaboration environment that has contributed to position Sweden as a leader of trustworthy Edge-based systems.
- To be recognized as a leading research environment, delivering world-class research and attracting talent and partners
- To provide technologies, methodologies and software exploitable to Swedish industry contributing to competitiveness
- To systematically and continuously foster education, cross-fertilization and knowledge exchange and mobility
To reach the objectives TECoSA will:
- Engage key industry partners, both from established industries, as well as from SMEs
- Collaborate with external academia and industry consortia (national and international) that are active in the same fields
- Leverage and coordinate ongoing research at KTH to create synergies
- Stimulate people mobility between academia and industry partners
- Build and provide a testbed environment and join assets of TECoSA partners
- Actively communicate achievements
- Pay special attention to Predictability, Security and Safety, initially applied to the areas of “Smart digital infrastructure”, “Connected, collaborative and automated road traffic” and “Collaborative autonomy”