- This event has passed.
Research Forum (Workshop 1)
November 20, 2020, 09:00 – 12:00
Culture for innovation
Successful organisations are characterised by a high level of psychological safety, i.e. a culture where it is possible to take interpersonal risk without any negative consequences. This is needed to create a culture where one can share criticism, keep an open mind, listen to each other, and show social sensitivity – all of which are essential to build collective intelligence and leverage on diversity.
The aim of the TECoSA Research Forum is to build a collaborative culture within the Center and help each other to develop our research and innovation skills. We will do this in steps:
- During the first interactive online workshop on 20 November, teams of graduate students will be trained on how to build a research and innovation culture for high collective intelligence as well as learn a method to elaborate and develop their research questions.
- After the workshop, peer-coached teams will continue the learning journey in biweekly meetings.
- The winter session concludes with a second interactive online workshop on 11 March 2021.
Key focus points:
‣ How do I create psychological safety?
‣ How do I help to create collective intelligence?
‣ Build questioning, observing, networking and experimenting capabilities to surface new ideas and research questions.
Facilitator: Martin Karlsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)