- This event has passed.
6th Quarterly Meeting
December 9, 2021, 13:00 – 16:00
The 6th TECoSA quarterly meeting takes place from kl.13-16 Thursday 9 December, (on-line, link sent to TECoSA members on the Outlook invitation. If you have not received yours. please contact email@example.com)
Main theme: To initiate the update of the TECoSA research agenda. The plan for the agenda update includes, (i) Gathering ideas and (re-) initiating discussions at the quarterly meeting in December; (ii) follow up as a major topic for planned physical quarterly meeting in March, and for follow up meetings in 2022, with agenda to be finalized by summer 2022. Annual agenda updates will then follow.
Preparations: All partners including KTH researchers to prepare ideas for new research projects or new / adjusted research topics within TECoSA; the ideas can be small/large, short/long term – including topics that might be suitable for example for SME-projects, new Horizon Europe projects and/or as new or adjusted research topics within TECoSA. (Deadline: 3 December)
TECoSA updates (first hour):
- Overall TECoSA updates, news, achievements, updated web, plans (15 mins)
- Innovation eco-systems – summary of preliminary results (10 mins)
- Testbed – with concrete examples and discussion (30 mins)
Research agenda and discussions (in parallel groups)
- Each group has 1 hour to elicit ideas to be summarized and brought back to the plenary
- The remaining time in the plenary is for each group to briefly summarize their findings.